Friday, September 26, 2008

My time in India hasn’t had me see much since I have been cooped inside since I have had a cold for the majority of the time that I have been here. However I have got to do some things mostly before I got sick. I got to go inside a nice temple while I was in Kolkata they wouldn’t let me take my camera in so I didn’t get to take any pictures. It was a Hindu temple and they had a small section for each god. They handed out powdered mints at each station and at one station I got one of the classic dots put on my forehead.

After a day and a half in Kolkata I got on a plane to go to Ranchi I flew to Ranchi but couldn’t land due to heavy rain and the plane was sent right back to Kolkata. The next day I caught another flight to Ranchi. It was about seven a clock when I first got to my new house. The house is big for Indian city standard with walls all around and a gate. There is about an equal number of cars to servants about ten each.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 servents sounds like you'll be living it up Guess they don't have that sort of service in Anchor Point.

Take Care your
cousin
Sean