Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Second Writing

As I pack and repack my bags keep getting lighter as I try to decide what to take and leave. It is a harder decision then I thought it would be since I want to take everything including my uber comfortable bed but I realize that this is nearly impossible with four days of traveling. So I’m settling with some clothe and Alaska things.
I’m excited for the four days of traveling which send me to Seattle for a day and then to London for three hours before flying to Kolkata. I looked at the interactive map for the Heathrow Airport in London and there was a Caviar Bar in the duty free zone and the prices are a lot cheaper (I say cheaper not cheap) so I’m tempted to try some. Once in Kolkata I’m not sure what I’m doing for the day but I am staying there for the night and will be traveling to Ranchi by train the next day.
I hope this is the beginning of a fun trip and I’m sure it will be.

1 comment:

Dave and Tia said...

Hi Garrett,

Cool blood story, did you taste the blood too? How about the cooked buffalo? Is this the part of India where poeple waggle their head side to side when they are saying yes/being positive? I knew an Indian guy like that; took awhile to get used to it.

Hope you can make it to the North Carolina beach this summer!

- Dave